Re: ignoring the CoC in regards to cc:s (Re: Can we ship sources of a PDF file in the Debian diff? (was: Re: phyml_20081203-1_powerpc.changes REJECTED)

Hi

Dne Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:33:06 +0000
Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> napsal(a):

> On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 02:48:36PM +0200, Michal Čihař wrote:
> > Definitely not the only one which mandates this.
>
> Please list others so I can mock them.

For example Mutt lists I mentioned. I saw the same rule in Frugalware
and Ubuntu does not mandate this, but they tell you to use Reply To