Re: "Team uploads"

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009, Romain Beauxis wrote:
> For blaming, there should be the specific name of the responsible in the
> changelog. Also, it seems meaningful to me that the changelog is named after
> the team, it seems to be equivalent to the real world "on behalf of the XXX
> team".

Except when you have multiple people listed you don't know who uploaded
without resorting to who-uploads (or gpg check). Anyway, it's a matter of
taste mainly. For me a changelog signature should refer to a human and not a
mailing list.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/