Re: "Team uploads"

Le Monday 06 April 2009 12:27:22 Raphael Hertzog, vous avez écrit :
> > You can put the team name and mailing list in the changelog. That will
> > avoid the lintian warning and you can look for team uploads by looking at
> > uploads with the team name in the Changed-By field. A recent example:
>
> I have seen that already but it's ugly as well. Changelog are written by
> humans and not lists and I like to have the name of someone (to blame) in
> the changelog entry.

Hummm...
For blaming, there should be the specific name of the responsible in the
changelog. Also, it seems meaningful to me that the changelog is named after
the team, it seems to be equivalent to the real world "on behalf of the XXX
team".

A correct semantics could then be:
$PACKAGE ($VERSION) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Romain Beauxis ]
  * Did a very bad thing

 -- Package Team <package-team@lists.alioth.debian.org>