Re: RFA: acpi-support -- glue layer for translating laptop buttons, plus legacy suspend support

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009, Bart Samwel wrote:
> black hole. </rant> Things suddenly got much easier when I got into direct
> contact with you. But I shouldn't be blaming Ubuntu, my expectations just
> didn't match the way Ubuntu works.

To be fair, I proposed co-maintenance to Matthew Garrett when I
integrated acpi-support in Debian and wanted him to use bzr or something
so that we could better collaborate but at that time he was already
telling me that acpi-support should/will die and he wasn't interested in
setting up something more complicated than "change & upload".

I didn' went further to try to collaborate and at that time was packaging
it mostly as a follower of Ubuntu but bugs did accumulate until Bart took
it over.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/