Re: Request for Comments: Standardize enabling/disabling of system services

ke, 2009-04-01 kello 21:02 +0200, Patrick Schoenfeld kirjoitti:
> Is dislike that format, because users are already used to the RUN_*
> system and additional people changing from another distribution or even
> operating system will notice similarities, which is good as well.

RUN_* variables make it harder to allow/deny by priority. I might want
to disable starting new services, but I _do_ want any services from
importand and required packages.

(Anyway, that exhausts my interest in this topic. It's not something I
really care about, so I won't argue my point very hard. Do continue the
discussion!)