Re: Please Improve Debian for Multimedia Production

Kushal Koolwal wrote:
About 6 months back I had done some extensive benchmarking on real-time kernels applying RT patch to Debian stock kernel on x86 architecture.

I read about call for help in maintaining,testing debian rt kernel here:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-rt-users&m=123808104027590&w=2

I will be glad to offer help in testing real-time kernels. I only have x86 machines. Please note I am not a DD.

Kushal Koolwal

Thanks for your offer!
How experienced are you? Cause I think we're searching for some project leaders.

Kind regards,

\r