Re: RFC: Better formatting for long descriptions

Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu> writes:

> The very long lengths seem to come mostly from lists of CTAN
> packages in a Debian package; I find these useful, as I can
> "apt-cache search CTAN_package" to find it in Debian.

For that purpose, it would seem ‘apt-file’ can do the job better,
obviating the need for that listing to bloat the Packages file. Or am
I missing something?

--
 \        “I bought a dog the other day. I named him Stay. It's fun to |
  `\     call him. ‘Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!’ He went insane. |