Re: Sponsorship requirements and copyright files

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 03:55:30PM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
> That you actually felt stroing enough to type twice, which pissed me off.
> See <[🔎] 20090320111658.GD7247@tumbolia.org> if you don't remember suggesting
> to maintain a different package.

Well, there are only three solutions, and I have suggested them all.

If you find the current work a burden, you could maintain a different package,
try to find collaborators, or lobby to get policy changed. I wasn't suggesting
any were preferable, or that you hadn't tried. I really don't care either way.
My goal was to draw the focus away from the copyright proposal, which is only
codifying existing policy.

Best,