Re: Mass bugfiling in preparation for multiarch

Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> writes:

> On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 07:48:18PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>> Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> writes:

>> > Yeah, we clearly don't have multiarch support because of libraries
>> > installing files in the wrong place. Not because we don't have
>> > toolchain/dpkg support.
>>
>> We had patches for binutils and dpkg. We also had patches for most
>> essential packages. And everyone points the finger at someone else and
>> says: "Let them add their part first". Verry frustrating as you can
>> imagine.
>
> I am interested in seeing the dpkg patch.

The most current work should be on the multiarch alioth project. If
you do work on something please add it there.

http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=310911&group_id=30462&atid=411196

It is not as complete as it once was but against the most recent
source and with some previous mistakes corrected.

MfG
        Goswin