Proposal: virtual package + alternative: x-keyboard

In the light of having Debian on all kinds of devices with touchscreens
(tablets/freerunner), I propose to add a virtual package

or may be better
x-onscreen-keyboard ?

and a equivalently named alternative

Packages which I should provide it (there could be more):

Upon receiving comments and if no objections made I guess I will file a
butreport against debian-policy to have virtual-package-names-list.txt

Meanwhile I CCing xvkbd and matchbox-keyboard maintainers to attract
their attention

Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark
Student  Ph.D. @ CS Dept. NJIT
Office: (973) 353-1412 | FWD: 82823 | Fax: (973) 353-1171
        101 Warren Str, Smith Hall, Rm 4-105, Newark NJ 07102
WWW:     http://www.linkedin.com/in/yarik