-dbg packages; are they actually useful?

Hey folks,

I'm looking at my local mirror (slowly) update at the moment, and I've
got to wondering: are the large -dbg packages actually really useful
to anybody? I can't imagine that more than a handful of users ever
install (to pick an example) the amarok-dbg packages, but we have
multiple copies of a 70MB-plus .deb taking up mirror space and
bandwidth. I can understand this for library packages, maybe, but for
applications?

Thoughts?

  Mature Sporty Personal
  More Innovation More Adult