Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

Joerg Schilling schrieb:
> As a hint: "the work mkisofs" is the plain files that can be found in the
> sub-directory "mkisofs" in the cdrtools source tree. Other sub-directories in
> this source tree colletion contain _other_ independent works.

<option type="personal">
So you like to enhance a program with a GPL license by implementing the
extra stuff in a non-GPL library and using that library in the program.
Nice GPL work-around :-(

If that works and is legal, the whole GPL is non-sense.

BTW: just making something compile separately is not independent work.
</opinion>

It's personal optinion as I am no lawyer but it's my understanding of
the GPL. And no, I will not discuss that opinion.

HS