Re: DebConf10 to take place in New York City, USA

Victor H De la Luz dijo [Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 05:29:51PM -0300]:
> And if you are rejected, then always exists the mexican "coyotes" to
> cross the border (is a joke but is real)...

I recognize you are Mexican, by your mail. And... Well, I advise you
not to even joke on this. Being related to illegal people trafic (even
if just for an ill-fortuned Google search) can not only act against us
as an organization, but give bad publicity to the project as a whole.

Besides... as I said in my other mail, entering Mexico is at least
quite a headache on its own for people with visa problems. But that's
a (sad, stupid and quite) different story.

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23