Re: DebConf10 to take place in New York City, USA

With respect to visa issues, early application is always a good ideal.
I work for a US government agency that hosts international guests for
training three to four times a year.  We usually don't know who is going
to show up until we actually see the people arrive on the first day of
training.  This is usually due to trying to rush the visa process.

If someone *thinks* they want to attend DebConf10, I suggest they commit
to attending and apply for a visa sooner rather than later.  It just makes
things easier.  This advice applies anytime a visa is needed to visit any
country, not just the USA.

Pat

--

Patrick Ouellette                 pat@flying-gecko.net
ne4po (at) arrl (dot) net         Amateur Radio: NE4PO