Re: urgent RFH: please help test mdadm 2.6.7.2-1

martin f krafft wrote:

> I found a bit of time to package up mdadm 2.6.7.2-1, which fixes two
> RC bugs, but I cannot test it. I've built unofficial packages for
> i386 and amd64 and put them at
>
>   http://debian.madduck.net/repo/pool/main/m/mdadm/
>
> so please try them out if you can, otherwise I won't be able to
> upload them soon, which might delay the lenny release.

Hi,

I tested it on one amd64-lenny box. Two RAID1 array on two 250GB SATA disks
(one array for /boot and one for LVM).

It installed OK, debconf asked for the arrays needed on boot (I had "all"
which is fine).

So far so good ! (But I can't tell for the RC bugs...)

Regards,

OdyX

P.S. Maybe you'll get your "I-fixed-a-RC-bug" beer :-)
--
Swisslinux.org − Le carrefour GNU/Linux en Suisse −
http://www.swisslinux.org