Re: Help bts-link be a more effective tool

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> In recent bts-link runs, we noticed some errors. The log is available
> at [2]: please take the time to give it a look, search for your
> packages and check the situation. There are errors in that log that
> might be ok, but others can refer to broken links, no more active
> BTSes or any other possible situation.

E: pkg=acpi-support, bug=388160, msg=Parse error:
[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/acpi-support/+bug/18864] No
task affecting product acpi-support

The URL given is fine… you should really improve bts-link understanding of
Launchpad. The bug affects acpi-support inside Ubuntu and is certainly a
valid way for us to track a bug.

Before you decide to push out errors to maintainers via PTS (as I've seen
mentionned), you should really improve the tool so that the only remaining
errors are really user errors.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog