Re: Help bts-link be a more effective tool

Quoting Bastien ROUCARIES (roucaries.bastien@gmail.com):
> On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > If you feel something is missing, should be fixed or enhanced, let
> > us[4] know; of course, patches are welcome ;) (git repo at [5]).
>
> I really useful stuff will be to use user tag in order to crossref
> another distrib bugzilla. For instance some bug are fixed on redhat
> like #506180 but not upstream.
> It will allow to automatize retrieval of information.

Apparently, Launchpad has something like this, which is, for instance,
used to reference bugs also reported in Debian. We found this fairly
useful, recently, for Samba.

However, such feature should probably be included in the BTS itself
(new tag or something).