Help bts-link be a more effective tool

Hello,
as you might have seen (if you use the forwarded BTS feature) we have
a tool, called bts-link[1], that help us track upstream bugs
situation, tagging Debian bugs accordingly.

In recent bts-link runs, we noticed some errors. The log is available
at [2]: please take the time to give it a look, search for your
packages and check the situation. There are errors in that log that
might be ok, but others can refer to broken links, no more active
BTSes or any other possible situation.

They are not useful to you (because we can't track upstream) neither
to Debian (because slow down bts-link run, forces more access to BTSes
that can decide to blacklist us, etc).

In addiction, please check the configuration files at [3] and point us
to any other BTSes that may be of interest (or some info to correct).

If you feel something is missing, should be fixed or enhanced, let
us[4] know; of course, patches are welcome ;) (git repo at [5]).

[1] http://bts-link.alioth.debian.org/
[2] http://people.debian.org/~morph/bts-link_log_2009-01-16
[3] http://git.debian.org/?p=bts-link/bts-link.git;a=blob;f=btslink.cfg;hb=HEAD
[4] bts-link-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
[5] git://git.debian.org/git/bts-link/bts-link.git

Thanks,
Sandro (and bts-link devels)