Re: Help bts-link be a more effective tool

Hi,

Sandro Tosi wrote:
[...}
> In recent bts-link runs, we noticed some errors. The log is available
> at [2]: please take the time to give it a look, search for your
> packages and check the situation. There are errors in that log that
> might be ok, but others can refer to broken links, no more active
> BTSes or any other possible situation.

What about generating a nice report page and making the PTS warn when bts-link
had troubles handling forwarded bugs of a given package. That would let
maintainers know that there's something wrong without having to find out where
in d.o is the error log of bts-link ;)

Cheers,
Raphael Geissert