Re: Bug reports of DFSG violations are tagged ‘lenny-ignore’?

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 08:46:18PM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> writes:
> > It seems we relied primarily on the release team, which has betrayed
> > the goals of the project,
>
> I do not accept to be called names because I firmly believe that
> Debian's goal is to distribute the best possible free software to our
> users. All of our work has no value unless people are able to use the
> software we integrate, test and improve.
>
> I believe what you want to say is "I'm willing to pick up all the work
> of the release team" before you start insulting the people who invest a
> lot more time into this project than you do.

Sorry for my blunt description of the situation.  Sometimes it has to come
this way, but I don't think it's insulting.

If that makes you feel better, I dearly appreciate most of your work (that is,
the part that doesn't involve dismissing DFSG violations as non-RC issues).

--
Robert Millan