Re: Bug reports of DFSG violations are tagged ‘lenny-ignore’?

Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> writes:
> It seems we relied primarily on the release team, which has betrayed
> the goals of the project,

I do not accept to be called names because I firmly believe that
Debian's goal is to distribute the best possible free software to our
users. All of our work has no value unless people are able to use the
software we integrate, test and improve.

I believe what you want to say is "I'm willing to pick up all the work
of the release team" before you start insulting the people who invest a
lot more time into this project than you do.

Marc