Re: Test Debian : Release Goals, Point release, Foo-n-Half...

Hi Franklin,

thanks for working on a page describing the various releases.

I would like to object to your labeling according to "risk". I don't think
running unstable or testing is a high risk per se. As long as one doesn't
upgrade onself into a terrible situation and knows how to downgrade a package,
it is not much of a problem to run Debian unstable on one's work machine.

Linking to http://wiki.debian.org/TopicDebianDevel for users of unstable to
check before updating might be good idea.

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/