Test Debian : Release Goals, Point release, Foo-n-Half...

Hello,

Debian receives quite some feedback from it's users. However some
features that are system-wide probably deserve more attention (like most
of the release goals).

I've written a wiki page[1] which describes four typical scenario to
encourage testers to activate some features (I've thrown some ideas from
the top of my mind for each of them).
Feel free to improve or comment them.

You'll notice that I've added a DD section. I'm wondering whether it
would help to have some recommended features for DDs' machines (like
SElinux, if we want to have it enable by default in Squeeze, **this is
an example**)

Franklin

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/TestDebian