Re: Good times with md, ReiserFS, and /usr unmountable

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
apt-get install what ever package you need

It is only installed on a ramdisk (the one that is union-mounted on top
of the compressed file system of the CD), but that doesn't really matter
for a one-time shot. As long as you have internet connection there
Got that far with Debian Live, and SystemRescueCD has all I need on it. I'm now running in to problems with "repairing the superblock" on the ReiserFS md device. However, this has gone way too off course for debian-devel. I truly appreciate the help, but I'm going to take this tot he appropriate mailing list (debian-user). Again, many thanks!

- Ken