Re: RFC: DKMS - Dynamic Kernel Module Support

Le vendredi 12 septembre 2008 à 10:00 +0200, Raphael Hertzog a écrit :
> IMO a solution that install modules manually (i.e. without dpkg) is not
> acceptable.

Why? I think this is the only sane way to go for drivers that we won’t
ship binary packages for.

As long as the .ko files are correctly removed when you remove the
kernel image – which is feasible with a trigger – there is nothing wrong
with it.

--
 .''`.