changing subjects when discussion becomes slightly off-topic - Was: Re: ssl security desaster (was: Re: SSH keys: DSA vs RSA)

Le vendredi 16 mai 2008 à 14:48 +0200, Thibaut Paumard a écrit :

> Let's hope this discussion will, in the end, bring good ideas and
> trigger actual work to improve Debian, and perhaps the free software
> community at large.
>
> Best regards, Thibaut.

That'd be great.

But please, may I suggest that only matters applying to keys, SSH, SSL
be kep in the same Subject in the thread for future archives digging ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu> (*NEW ADDRESS*)