Re: Is master unsuitable to receive mail from lists.debian.org?

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 11:30:45AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Mon, 05 May 2008, Simon Huggins wrote:
> > Perhaps instead of sending these content-free notes that we're going to
> > be unsubscribed some time, after some undisclosed number of bounces,
> > listmasters could consider these messages as hints with which to adjust
> > the spam filter used.
> When we see spam getting through to the lists, we already adjust the
> spam filters. If you think you can do a better job, the spamassassin
> rules are all publicly available, and we gladly accept patches.

I can't find the bit in there that stops you sending the contentless
bounce message?  Can you point me at it so I can send a patch to include
how close to the threshold I am and also patch it so that DDs can
disable it?

Thanks,

Simon.

--
[ "No, the radio works.  You don't" - Basil, Fawlty Towers             ]