From: Debian Listmaster Team <listmaster@lists.debian.org>
To: sanvila@debian.org
Date: Sun,  4 May 2008 01:45:34 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you

Dear subscriber,

We've encountered some problems while sending listmail to your
emailaddress sanvila@debian.org.

In the last seven days we've seen bounces for the following list:
* debian-devel
	(http://lists.debian.org/bounces/R72HthGDh7nED58rcbJBHw)

(The link above points to a copy of the latest bounce
and will be valid for seven days.)

If those bounces pass a certain threshold, our bounce-detection will
forcibly remove your subscription.

If you are using 'Before-Queue Content filtering' and you think that this
mail is wrong, you should whitelist liszt.debian.org from Content filtering.

For more information see http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ListMaster/FAQ

You are welcome to contact listmaster@lists.debian.org if you think this
message was sent in error.

        Sincerely,