Re: Is master unsuitable to receive mail from lists.debian.org?

On Mon, 05 May 2008, Simon Huggins wrote:
> Perhaps instead of sending these content-free notes that we're going to
> be unsubscribed some time, after some undisclosed number of bounces,
> listmasters could consider these messages as hints with which to adjust
> the spam filter used.

When we see spam getting through to the lists, we already adjust the
spam filters. If you think you can do a better job, the spamassassin
rules are all publicly available, and we gladly accept patches.

Don Armstrong

--
"There's no problem so large it can't be solved by killing the user
off, deleting their files, closing their account and reporting their