Re: RFH: How to debug FTBFS of erlang on sparc (UltraSPARC III)?

On 1/8/08, Michael Shuler <michael@pbandjelly.org> wrote:
> On 01/07/2008 04:29 PM, Sergei Golovan wrote:
> > I can't build it on UltraSPARC III because I don't have an access to
> > it.
>
> Have you gotten access to a machine, Sergei?  If not, let me know, I
> would be happy to give you a login.  I successfully (slowly) built
> erlang_11.b.5dfsg-12 last night with pbuilder on my SunFire V120.

Which kernel version do you have installed? But anyway, if the build
is successful then this machine is useless for me :)

For now several builds were tried (on Solaris and Debian sid) and all
were successful. So, I suspect that the problem is in kernel on lebrun
and titan.

--
Sergei Golovan