Re: Adoption of Nix?

> > Yes, you are probably right: I don't understand how Nix may be useful for
> > Debian (and for GNU/Linux also).
>
> That's too bad for you. Shallow thinking doesn't get you anywhere.

  As promoter/recommender surely the onus is upon you to demonstrate:

    1. Nix is good.
    2. Nix is better than what currently exists.
    3. Nix would be a good fit for Debian.

  I believe you'll struggle, not least because you do not seem to
 have a thorough understanding of what is actually involved in
 a packaging system.  (Perhaps a comparison to the auto-package
 format is in order?)

Steve
--
# The Debian Security Audit Project.