Re: Is The number of stable users dropping fast?

[Karl Goetz]
> Or some people are doing what I did - clean install from stable ->
> testing (to see the new D-I) and not installing popcon.

Oh, I am sure some people are doing this.  But for it to have an
effect on the statistics, more people need to do install lenny without
enabling popcon than those that earlier installing etch and without
enabling popcon, and I am not aware of anything that should cause
that. :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen