Re: Gtk1.2/Imlib/gnome-lib packages (Long)

Barry deFreese wrote:

> Just in case anyone cares/is interested, here is some work I have been
> doing on packages using Gtk1.2, Imlib, gnome-libs, or any combination
> thereof.

Thanks.

Could you fold this into a page on wiki.debian.org, so that people
can add their specific solution attempts or actions? Such a useful
list will likely be lost in the noise in some weeks and through a
wiki it can be updated more easily.

Actually, it would be nice if we had a decicated cleanups/transitions
overview page on wiki.debian.org as a central starting point for
people who want to help out.

Cheers,
        Moritz