Gtk1.2/Imlib/gnome-lib packages (Long)

Hi folks,

Just in case anyone cares/is interested, here is some work I have been doing on packages using Gtk1.2, Imlib, gnome-libs, or any combination thereof.

Obviously some packages fall within more than one rdepend/rbdepend.
gnome-libs:

 bluefish
Actually built with gtk2 but still build-deps on gnome-bin?? (pinged maintainer). Just a suggests, can probably be removed.

 mrwtoppm
GTK2 app but still build-depends on libart-dev. NMU'd removing build-dep on libart-dev and gdk-pixbuf-dev.

 ogle-gui
GTK2 app but still build-depends on libart-dev. NMU'd removing build-dep on libart-dev.

 swftools
   Build depends on libart-2.0-dev | libart-dev

 digitaldj
   Will need ported or removed.

 gwc
   False positive?

 slmon
Build-depends on libgnome-dev. Will need ported or removed. Upstream inactive since 2004.

 synce-trayicon
   New in Lenny.  Unneeded build-dep on libgnome-dev? Bug Filed.

 xpuyopuyo
   Needs ported or removed.

 soundtracker
   Supposedly upstream is "working on it"

 gnome-lokkit
   PROP_RM Filed.

 gfslicer
   Started working on a patch but is it worth keeping?

 gbib
Will need ported or removed. Upstream has a newer release candidate but still not gtk2.

 gnomekiss
   Games team package.  Uploaded new release without libgtkhtml-dev.

 gsnes9x
Should probaby just be RM'd. snes9express seems a replacement that is gtk2.0.

 directory-administrator
   PROP_RM filed by Frank.

 powershell
   E-mailed maintainer about removal.

 gtkgo
   PROP_RM bug filed

 gtkfontsel
Orphaned but a fairly significant popcon. I can't find new upstream source. Could probably be ported or RM:d.

 gtkglarea
Orphaned (now new maintainer) and I can't find any upstream source yet but has a few r(b)depends.

gtkglarea5:
 celestia
   New in Lenny

 vertex
   RM: Filed.

 xt
   Needs ported or removed.

 worlded
Needs ported or removed. Upstream seems inactive since 2003. (Pretty low popcon).

 python-visual
Needs ported or removed. There is a new upstream beta 5.0, not sure if it requires gtkglarea.

imlib:
 chinput
Hasn't seen an upload since 2006. Needs transition to imlib2. Can't find upstream source.

 e16menuedit
   e16menuedit2 a gtk2.0 replacement?

 gkrellm
   Bug filed to remove unneeded build-dep on gdk-imlib1-dev

 gkrellmitime
   Bug filed to remove unneeded build-dep on gdk-imlib1-dev.

 gretl
Unnecessary build-dep? Maintainer is uploading new version without build-dep.

 qtpixmap
   Binary gtk-engines-qtpixmap uses gdk-imlib11

 sylpheed-gtk1
   PROP_RM filed. RM: filed by maintainer.

 gkrellm-snmp
   NMU'd removing unneeded imlib build-dep

 gkrellweather
   NMU removing unneeded imlib build-dep.

 icewm
   Ugh

 kdegraphics
   4.x version in experimental doesn't use imblib11

 libgtkimreg
Another one for Andreas Tille (Mailed Andreas for thoughts). Started on porting.

 mgp
Not well maintained. Newer upstream but still not imlib2. (Can be built without imlib though).

 paul
Another one for Andreas Tille (Mailed Andreas for thoughts). Started on porting.

 pixelize
   PROP_RM filed

 qiv
E-mailed Bart Martens for opinion. Replied, now have e-mailed upstream to see if they are doing any porting work.

 qvwm
   PROP_RM filed

 wallp
   RM: Filed.

 xteddy
E-mail Andreas Tille (taken over upstream). Sent partial patch. Still needs some work. Peter De Wacther fixed up patch.

 ygraph
   Gtk1.2 and imlib.  Will need ported or removed.

 netdude
ITA'd. There is a new upstream available. I've pinged the ITAer to see if the new upstream is GTK 2.0.

 sqlrelay
Some of the binaries have decent popcons. We could probably either port sqlrelay-config-gtk or just remove that binary for now.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese