Re: Josselin Mouette and Planet Debian

On 12/18/08 06:26, Josselin Mouette wrote:
Le jeudi 18 décembre 2008 à 23:04 +1100, Russell Coker a écrit :
The above article concerns the damage that Josselin's actions cause to the Debian project. D-d-a is not that different from other parts of Debian, bad behaviour in other forums also hurts the project.

What do you want to say, actually? Apart from the fact (that we all
already know) that you can’t tolerate the very idea that people can have
an approach to human relationships different from yours?

Manners, Josselin, and discretion. There are some places where it's just not appropriate to blurt out whatever you're thinking.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?