Re: Gtk1.2/Imlib/gnome-lib packages (Long)

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008, Barry deFreese wrote:

sqlrelay
Some of the binaries have decent popcons. We could probably either port sqlrelay-config-gtk or just remove that binary for now.

I'd also strongly vote for only droping this specific binary in case this
would be a Gtk 1.2 removal blocker but keeping sqlrelay in any case.  It
works perfectly without the config-gtk thingy .

Thanks for your investigation and patches

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de