Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 01:54:40PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 15 2008, Russ Allbery wrote:
>
> > Thomas Weber <thomas.weber.mail@gmail.com> writes:

> >> Uh, I don't quite get this: you shortened the discussion period, but at
> >> the same time asked the secretary to delay the vote?
> >
> > Where did Steve shorten the discussion period?  He did so for the *other*
> > vote, but I haven't seen a thread where he did for this one.  (I may have
> > just missed it.)
>
>         I mis remembered.  Steve shortened the discussion period for
>  this vote, and the discussion and voting period for the _other_ vote,
>  but I missed that the vote period for the gr_lenny vote was not
>  shortened. I'll send out a new CFV.

OK, does this mean that everyone who already cast their vote will need
to do so again, or will the voting period simply be extended another
week?

Regards: David
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@debian.org> /) Rime on my window           (\
//  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   //  Diamond-white roses of fire //