Re: The firmware GR

Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> writes:

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Ben Finney wrote:
> > Romain Beauxis <toots@rastageeks.org> writes:
> > >   http://bugs.debian.org/494120
> >
> > Which has been prematurely archived on 2008-08-15 while in
> > mid-discussion, by one party in that discussion.
>
> Uh... it was archived on 2008/09/6 by the BTS itself after the bug
> had been closed on 2008/8/7 and the last message was on 2008/8/8.

I checked carefully before sending the above message; the dates on the
bug discussion and control messages *were* as I described. Yet today,
they're as you describe. I have no ready explanation for that
discrepancy.

This thread certainly isn't the place to discuss strange observed
debbugs behaviour, though, so I'll leave it at that for now.

--
 \     “I object to doing things that computers can do.” —Olin Shivers |
Ben Finney