Re: Re: problems with the concept of unstable -> testing

The single largest factor in making the atmosphere unpleasant is people who
aren't contributing to Debian running their mouths on our development lists.
I disagree, though I know relatively well how much people contribute. I'd rather blame the mailing lists if simple enthusiasts caused too much noise. What bores me more than non-contributors running their mouths is people choking during a marathon.