Re: problems with the concept of unstable -> testing

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:41:58 +0000
Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:17:13PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 09:27:55PM +0100, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> > > Actually, I don't know since I'm not long enough involved to know
> > > what happened "back then".
> >
> > It's called research.
>
> It's called manners.

Yes, manners relating to actually thinking whether the idea has been
considered before and typing something into Google? How hard is that?
Manners involves consideration for others - that includes what is
likely to have happened before some arbitrary point in time and
considering that people more knowledgeable than yourself may just have
considered the problem at some point before you became aware of the
problem, maybe?

--

Neil Williams