Re: Packages still depending on GTK+ 1.2

Morten Kjeldgaard wrote:
<snip>

I am quite willing to adopt the package  and maintain it, but I couldn't
find
it on the list of orphans. Maybe I didn't look hard enough? That list is
enormous...  :-(

On a side note, I already am attempting to adopt a companion for GTK+ 1.2,
namely gktglarea [1]. The modified package is on mentors and I am
looking for
a sponsor [2] (nudge nudge :-))

<snip>
Morten,

Maybe I've already offended you but I already offered to sponsor your gtkglarea upload, I just had a question on the soname mismatch that I asked about on -mentors.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese