Re: what about a unofficial public community repo? (was: Re: qmail and related packages in NEW)

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 10:28:58 +0900 Paul Wise wrote:

> Infrastructure should be similarly supported and hosted by mainly
> non-DDs; buildds, porting machines and so on.

Actually I was thinking about something similar yesterday.
Asa non-DD it is very hard to reproduce bugs from arches you don't own,
so why not build a network of buildds, accessible by non-DDs where they
can test their stuff?

Count on me on this, I offer my UltraSparc IIe as a playground :)