For those who don't learn to choose sane subjects (Was: For those who care ...)

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008, Pierre Habouzit wrote:

Could we fucking stop repeating the same old discussions over and over
and over ? every two year we troll about firmwares, bad jokes on d-d-a,
what else ?

COULD ...

Bingo.  You scored another point on the "beeing able to commnicate nicely"
list of your future employer (or those who will perhaps not employ people
like you).  But this is your personal hobby.  Making Debian lists even
more attractive for spammers is not.

If you want to get more Google hits for irrelevant subjects on mailing
lists I would prefer you would choose other projects to entertain this
hobby.

I think if you are refering to "learning from the past" you failed
as well.

Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de