Re: SmellyWerewolf.com perfume & make-up discount

On Sun Nov 23, 2008 at 19:52:46 +0200, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:

> > >  - Send your private Debian GPG Key to more-chicks@debian.org. Include
> > >    the brand of your perfume and the color of the make-up.
> >
> >   I find it disappointing to see this posted, and in bad taste.
>
> I found it generally hilarious and a well-made point, though I agree the
> presentation could have been in better taste.

  Indeed, the original post was borderline and a rational reply would
 have been fine.  A comedy-followup would have been less good, but
 still acceptable.

  The actual reply posted just didn't sit well with me, which is perhaps my
 problem, but with debian-women making strides forward it seems this
 was a step backward.

  Anyway I'm done now..

Steve