Re: For those who care about lesbians reloaded (Was: SmellyWerewolf.com perfume & make-up discount)

Michael Banck wrote:
>On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 01:18:14AM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>> I just don't care. We had the very same discussion 2 years ago. Nothing
>> good came out of it, nothing will this time either. I see no point in
>> trolling on -devel@ on the subject. Just answer privately to Joss if he
>> hurt your feelings, but this thread will go nowhere, like it went
>> nowhere last time.
>
>Joss did not hurt my feelings, but he did hurt the project's outside
>appearance (which for most outsiders is defined as "at least whatever
>gets posted to -news, -anounce and -devel-announce", like it or not) by
>making us look like jerks or sexists and whatnot.

And because of that I've asked the listmasters to block him from
posting to d-d-a.

Let's stop the discussion now, please. I'm sure we've all got better
things to do with our time.

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me