Re: Bug reports of DFSG violations are tagged ???lenny-ignore????

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 01:15:44PM +0200, Thomas Weber wrote:
> You are missing my point. We[1] got a reject for a documentation PDF
> without source. So, we contacted upstream who checked the copyright with
> the company in order to release the source for the documentation. And
> yes, it's work, painful, whatever and I would have preferred not having
> to do it.

Could you please elaborate here?  The DFSG does not require us to have or
ship source code for non-program works, and if documentation is being
rejected on the basis of a *source* requirement (as distinct from a
licensing issue), then I think we have a problem.