Re: Bug reports of DFSG violations are tagged ???lenny-ignore????

On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 23:28 +0300, Kalle Kivimaa wrote:
> Would it be a good compromise between SCs #1, #3 and #4 if we made an
> exhaustive list of non-free bits in main, and make it our goal that the
> list gets smaller between each release and not to add anything to
> that list?

I would be entirely happy with that.  But I have just been told by
William Pitcock that apparently we are required somehow to support new
hardware with non-free software too.  So it's not a decreasing list,
it's an accordion list with no real commitment to the DFSG at all.

Thomas