Bug reports of DFSG violations are tagged ‘lenny-ignore’?

Howdy all,

Have I missed some announcement that DFSG violations don't matter for
the release of ‘lenny’?

I ask because a whole lot of bug reports of DFSG violations have been
tagged ‘lenny-ignore’ without explanation:

    <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/391935>
    <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/498631>
    <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/494308>
    <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/494010>
    <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/494009>
    <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/494007>

and probably others I've missed.

Should these tags be removed? I would think at least a meaningful
justification in the bug report is required if DFSG violations are to
be explicitly ignored, but perhaps I'm wrong.

--
 \     “Oh, I realize it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at |
  `\      me: I've worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme |