Re: DELAYED queue and upload hostname

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Only problem is - if someone goes and uploads a NEW package there it
> would get us in trouble, as we would distribute it before it got its
> inspection if we really can do that. So if that ever happens it needs
> some extra code to look if its valid to give links or not.
Well, and anyone can upload anything to his ~/public_html and have
Debian servers distribute it.

As long as it's not distributed as part of the official archive, I think
we should be mostly OK.

Not that I would disagree with having those extra checks, I'm just
saying that we shouldn't overreact with this, IMHO.

Regards,
Faidon