Re: [Pkg-xen-devel] Xen status in lenny?

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 11:03:13AM -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

> I upgraded a dom0 I maintain to Lenny, the kernel got upgraded and I had
> of course a boot failure when trying to boot Xen 3.2 and linux 2.6.26.
> I'm not really sure about the reason since it is a remotely hosted box,
> but I had to go back to 2.6.18.

Something is fishy with your boot configuration. I've multiple dom0s
running lenny; kernel 2.6.26 is installed of course, but grub always
puts the Xen-enabled 2.6.18 before 2.6.26, so the new kernel won't be
booted unless you select it manually.

Gabor

                Hungarian Academy of Sciences